Friday, 29 July 2011

Fresh Beginning

Well today I start this new blog, with the good intention (and we know what they're good for ... ) of updating it at least once a week.

I've closed - and deleted most of the posts - on my other blogs - Projects Galore and Down Among the Zed Med - but have reporduced here my zed-fiction post and the four ATZ campaign related posts from 'Zed Men' - feel free to comment on them as you wish ...

Anyway, here's hoping a new home leads to a new regularity as the doctor said to the constipated man!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new blog and I will be following with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck from me too, I'll try to do my part too and comment as much as possible! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll follow this one now instead! You do GREAT blog entries, and yeah, life gets in the way sometimes. No biggie, I'll keep checking, and hoping for the best for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. Looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey mate, I'm here with ya, go slow and enjoy what your doing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys - I really appreciate all the positive comments! just hope I can live up to them!

    ReplyDelete