Monday, 31 October 2011

AWOP - Apologies ...

Well, once more I've been AWOP - Absent WithOut Posting - for a while and apologies for that ... work has once more been very, very, busy, but I have managed to get quite a bit of hobby stuff done as well, but not had any inclination to photograph and post it.

I'll hopefully be changing that tonight and eith putting a post up later or sometime tomorrow - although best laid plans and all that ....

Anyway, what I have as the subjects for my next few posts - this order is not necessarily how they'll appear though!
If anyone has a preference on something they'd like to see sooner, post a comment and I'll do my best to oblige!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be looking forward to whatever you take photos of first :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your posts.

    I visited the new forum from Dashing Dice for their witch finder game... the Book depository and Amazon books both were very naughty selling these books, but all sales will be honored :-\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very British Civil War for first post but it's your blog sir:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Brummie - how kind; thankyousir!

    @Shelldrake - I'll have to visit there and read up on this

    @TAL - ofc you choose the one that's not ready yet! Damnit! I'll have to finish them off ASAP!

    ReplyDelete