Tuesday, 4 September 2012

no progress ...

Well I had a call from the estate agent late Friday. Apparently my move is getting closer - at last I'll be out of rented and into my own place! So I didn't get much done hobby-wise over the weekend. Instead I packed pictures, filled the holes and admired my Grekwood order that arrived Saturday morning, which, as I placed the order at about 3.30pm on the Friday, was amazingly quick!

But no photos of anything :(

And tomorrow I'm off on holiday to sunny scot-the-land for a week. I've yet to find my passport or get euros - I think I might have left it a bit late!

Anyway, I hope you all have a good week doing whatever you're doing, and I'll post again when I'm back

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your own place! Make sure you show your new mancave asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought of getting your own place must fill you with joy. Well done, Colin! Enjoy your holiday in bonny Scotland. It's a beautiful country and I have lots of happy memories of my own holidays there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be great getting your own place don't envy you the move though. Have fun on your hols.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe I aim to provide as fast a service as possible! I hope you are pleased with the purchases too :) Have fun in Scotland! :D

    ReplyDelete