Tuesday, 4 December 2012

about time ...

I posted here! Not much has changed for me, still not getting much done, especially on the hobby front :(

I have recently tried reducing my happy pill allowance - in conjunction with my doctor, I hasten to add! - and it seems not to have worked very well :(  the pit has pulled me back in ...

Enough of my self-pity though!  I recently ordered a set of Colgar6's ATZ event cards - see this post on his blog for details: ATZ Event Cards: Finally! - and they arrived over the weekend, which was a pleasant surprise when I really needed one.

The cards are - IMNSHO - absolutely splendid and should be acquired by anyone who plays ATZ.  I really, really hope that Colgar6 is getting a kickback from ArtsCow for each set purchased as it is thoroughly deserved by him; a lot of work and thought has obviously gone into the cards and he should be rewarded for it.

Anyway, that's it for now; stay well everyone and Irqan, thanks for the Liebster award and I'll post on that soon (ish! ;) )

7 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. Its a hard time of year anyway. Best wishes mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted that you liked the cards! By the sound of it you needed the boost. Stay positive!

    I have no any association with Artscow other than that of an occasional customer. I don't get any form of royalties or other remuneration for the ATZ Event Cards. The occasional mention on blogs such as this is as much of an outcome as I ever desired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colin- Glad to here from another source that Colgar's cards are great, just ordered me a set last week (along with a couple of other items to give out a Christmas presents), and can't wait to see the cards in person, the thumbnails of them over on ArtsCow look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let your depression get you down...

    It seems that whenever I'm feeling particularly low something always crops up from within the zed community and normally from the most unexpected places!

    Colgar's cards are great and well worth acquiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, good to hear the cards were what you expected. There's always a light somewhere mate. Your welcome for the award, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award :-D

    From a fellow 'owner' of the 'black dog' - hang in there. Things do get better.

    I am one of the lucky ones that managed to get out of the hole and into the light.

    Just remember to set small goals that are achievable and don't put any pressure on yourself.

    Plus, you know how to contact me if you ever need someone to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete