Tuesday, 17 September 2013

6mm Zombies

Well after a delay my 6mm zombie hordes from Exodus Wars finally arrived over the weekend (would provide a link, but their webiste is down ...).  I got 4 packs each of which has 50 zombies in - 20 male and 10 of female, boy and girl zombies ... Exodus' in house painter has published a picture of the painted horde here and I'm looking forward to getting mine done soon.

Meanwhile, I've decided to re-base the military, police and civilians that you can see in this pic, from the last-but-one post. After considerable messing about trying to texture the bases, I decided that they looked too empty, so I'm doing them all again. This time they'll be on 25mm square bases. Instead of 4 figures on each military and police base, and 5 on a civilian base, I'm going to put 5 on a military, 6 on police and 7 or 8 (not sure atm) on the civilian bases.  As to the zeds ... I'll put together some mock-ups and seek advice from the blog-o-sphere soon!

6 comments:

  1. 6mm zombies..... now that gives me an idea! I look forward to seeing what you do with this terrific scale. Nice one mate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clint. As you may have noticed from the blog, I've got a whole bunch of 6mm stuff and I agree completely, it is terrific!

      Delete
  2. Brilliant. 6mm is not one I had thought of for zombie gaming but I'm looking forward to seeing more of this project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll get some pics of the city taken soon. I've not put it all together yet, so am looking forward to it myself, and I'm hoping that it will give a great effect

      Delete
  3. 6mm looks great en-masse, a horde qill look great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew 6mm zombies existed! It's one way to pack out a horde quickly!

    ReplyDelete