Wednesday, 2 July 2014

still here - wherever that is!

Well, I've finally managed to secure new employment, having started my new job on 23rd June. So far, half-way through my 2nd week, things are going well and I'm enjoying it.

However, prior to now I've been coping - well trying to anyway - with the effect of the repeated rejections I've had upon my condition.  This battle has not been easy and one of the casualties has been - as you may have noticed - my blogging.

I know I've posted this previously, but I'm going to post it again even so - I hope to pick up blogging regularly soon; as regular as I've ever managed that is.

I've not been idle on the hobby front. As things began to pick up for me - between being offered the job and actually starting was a 3 week delay caused by security clearances - I began to do some more things which I hope to post on. I've also been reading a bit, so will share my experiences on the WW3 and alternate WW2 series (2 of the former and 1 of the latter) that I've read.

Until then - apologies for yet another extended absence

8 comments:

  1. It's great to have you back, Colin. You have been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job and getting back into blogging.
    The blogging community can be a real boost at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic news! I hope the job goes well and look forward to you blogging again, and hopefully visiting the Living Lead forum :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new employment.
    Glad to hear you'll be blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new job and welcome back to blogosphere!

    I am looking forward to see what you've came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As others have already said, it's good to see you back! Also, congratulations on the new job; it sounds like everything is going well and I hope that it continues that way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation on the new Job colin. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete