Monday, 19 September 2016

An Imagi-Nation blog

Following my post about inspiration for a new project, I've been emailing with Jim of Jim's Wargames Workbench and the creative juices have really been flowing - so much so that the project is a go! Figures ordered and a new blog to record the exploits of Timonistan & Pumbaaskaya has been created!
the country names are a direct homage to the excellent Hakuna Matata Wars blog by Just Jack, the main inspiration for this project
In the blogger setup you can invite an author, so I've invited Jim to join in on this - let's help it goes well!

In other news - I'm away for work this week; I was going to paint some bits for my White Russians, but couldn't summon up the mojo to pack the figures and my painting stuff ... hopefully I'll do something worthwhile in the boring evenings though ...

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a great opportunity to sketch out some background to Timonistan and Pumbaaskaya, and to work out where on earth Iskansderan fits into the equation??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you could be right ... thinking cap on!

      Delete
  2. Cool have added to my reading list. when you get 5 it might be worth adding follow gadgets to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great seeng your imagination world progressing.

    ReplyDelete