Tuesday, 18 October 2016

White Russian basing 01

Most of my miniature related efforts recently have been directed toward my 3mm imagi-nation project, which is documented on The Wars of Turkmenistania blog.

As that has progressed, I've got to the stage where I've begun doing the bases and am taking the chance to progress my White Russians as well - although it has been going remarkably slowly ...

However, the first round of engagements in the Wessex Wargamers Winchester Club's Back of Beyond campaign (as run by Jim of Jim's Wargames Workbench) has been published and it seems my honourable, reasonable, White Russians, led by Col. I.P.Addresski, have been attacked by the cheese-eating surrender monkeys of the French Expedition!! (led by the infamous Commandant Lostagaine)

That being the case, I will get a move on with the bases of my White Russians and have a pic of the first completed one here - a heavy machine gun team

and my home-made movement trays for the White Russians are nearly done too!

3 comments:

  1. Basing, "argghh", but another job done then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "argghh" is right Joe! I have plenty of stuff painted that I never finished the bases for ...

      Delete