So the missing picture - unfortunately not a good one, but it shows what you get. If anyone wants a better pic, let me know and I'll put one up
|2 SLRs, Revolver + M203 GL|
Now the progress with my Saxons, specifically my mounted 'warlord'. Here is the original figure (on the right) with the foot figure I use for my Warlord. As I said before, I wanted to replace the metal figure's head with a spare plastic one identical to the warlord's.
Well I did that the other night and was surprised at how easy it was; here is a pic of the post head-swapping figure
Also, the sword and right arm were not in a very good pose I thought, so I decided to subject that to some of my amateur surgery as well, again replacing it with a spare from the unused components left from the assembly of my Gripping Beast plastics. Here are a couple of post surgery pics with the figure on the horse I'm going to use. Again I feel the change went well and I think the figure is much more warlord-like now
(Just as a note, the pic on the left was with flash and the right without; I prefer the right hand one tbh)
Also, just reporting with no pics for now, I've assembled all my Wargames Factory plastic Saxons. Comparing them to the Gripping Beast plastic Saxons, it is quite amazing how 2 companies can do what is apparently the same thing in such different ways ...
In a future post I'll give more details on both along with pictures.